Sunday, March 28, 2010

Phu Quoc to Kien Giang

We just arrived in Kien Giang and the work is about to start!  We are getting a bit of down time before heading off to sort all of the meds and tons of other doantions.
I have a boat load of pictures to post from the last few days. I have been having internet issues.  Yesterday, Saturday, we took a tour of the northern part of Phu Quoc.  It was suppose to be a half day tour, but turned into a full day!  We visited a pepper farm, vey interesting to see how pepper grows!  Then went to a beach area , I think the purpose was to buy sea shells!  I am pretty sure our tour guide was related to the sellers of the sea shells:)  Then off to luch and 2.5 hours of snorkeling off of a small, remote island, simply spectacular!!!!!  I will post pictures later tonight, they are awesome!!!!! 
Well that's it for know, off to work we go!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your work there is going well. We are enjoying the pictures from Sandy's and your blog.

    Tell Maya that we said hello. There is so much fish on display on Sandy's blog that I could not survive there!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete