Thursday, March 13, 2008

1 week away!

One week from today we will be on our way! The house is trashed, the bills have not been paid and to top it all off my Mom is on a cruise!!!! Seriously though, the house is trashed, strewned with all of the fun bags, zip lock bags, Polaroid film and cameras etc... The bills will get paid and yet my Mom is still on a cruise! For those of you who don't know us, my mom lives about 1.5 miles down the street and is an amazing source of support! I LOVE that she is out having a wonderful time with her group of friends, but we sure do miss having her around!
Maya has collected over 100 "fun bags" and about 100 pictures to bring with us to Vietnam. Hopefully they will fit into 2 hockey bags! This weekend I have to get serious about packing. My dream is to have everything packed, the house cleaned to a shine and all of the bills paid by Sunday. I would love to live in a clean house for our last 3 days at home. With all of the fabulous donations and items we need to bring our tiny little house is busting at the seams. Every nook and cranny is full! In fact last night I had a supply slide in my bedroom, it landed on the poor dog! She was buried under zip-lock bags, cameras, film, peanut butter, ramen noodles and I-Pods! She moved to another room for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment