Tuesday, January 1, 2008

setting up a blog

At 44 I never thought i'd be "blogging", but here I am! It was actually easier than I thought! The purpose of this blog is to keep an account of our travels back to Vietnam. I thought it would also be a great way for friends and family to be able to keep track of us!

We will be leaving on March 19 for Vietnam. We will spend 2 weeks volunteering on a humanitarian trip with Catalyst foundation, http://www.catalystfoundation.org/ check them out, they are an amazing organization! They are totally grass-roots and seem to be making a huge difference in Kien Gang. I look forward to loads of hard work and very sweaty days!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi..we are adopting through LSS and there is a good chance our daughter will be from that province...I am thrilled to "follow along"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our agency, CHI also works in Kien Giang, so I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete