Sunday, February 17, 2008

getting closer!

We are about a month away from our departure date! I am amazed by all the stuff we have collected this far. We went to Kim's today to borrow a large hockey bag. Thanks Kim! I think we may need a few more hockey bags! The "fun bags" alone will take up one bag! At this point Maya has collected 40 or 50 bags. I think we will probably have about 100-150 when all is said and done. We also have a case of poloroid film, a poloriod camera, all of my niece Shealyn's summer clothes and if you know my sister that's a lot of clothes! We have stickers, small games, flip flops, crayons, about 75 onsies and so much more! Not to mention all of the over the counter meds! I will take a photo of all of the stuff as we pack the bags!!! At this moment all of the stuff is taking up every ounce of free floor space in my bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment